SIMPLE and effective way to instantly create more space for you and your family – a drive away awning is a great addition to your motorhome or caravan.
Coming in a range of shapes, sizes and colours, you will find the perfect touring awning for your vehicle, Moonlight Campers located in the heart of the Midlands are always on hand to help assist you when choosing your new driveaway awning.
They can be used to give extra storage space, provide another room for cooking and can even be used as for extra bedrooms, as many come with detachable inner tents.
Another big advantage of the motorhome, campervan awnings is the ease at which they can be assembled and disassembled, with styles to fit nearly any motorhome.
Here at Moonlight Campers we looking in the future to stock drive away awning and camping accessories. Keep a look out!
We have an enquiry from a local family in Cirencester regarding “what awning will fit my van?’” The answer is simple – All the models which include the rail adapter will fit your van. You just have to decide what you want from your freestanding awning.
Top 10 reasons why you should buy a drive away awning for your motor home:
1. Extra storage space – keep those bulky suitcases and cooking equipment outside!
2. Cooking – Another room to cook your meals – and keep food smells out of the van
3. Sleeping – Most drive away awnings come with inner tents to sleep more people
4. Ease of fitting – even those with only the basic of camping skills can put up a drive away awning
5. Convenience – When you want to go off and explore in your motorhome, you don’t have to dismantle it. Just detach and drive off!
6. Great choice of styles and colours
7. There’s one to fit all campervans
8. Relatively inexpensive
9. Helps mark your pitch when you are away in your motorhome
10. Fully waterproof and stronger than most safari rooms